Donations made on GreatNonprofit’s website are mailed to you once a month on the 15th of the month for the previous month’s donations from our partner JustGive via the U.S. Postal Service. The check is mailed to your organization’s address with the IRS.
To access the donations report:
- Make sure you have already claimed your nonprofit profile
- Log in to GreatNonprofits.org
- Scroll over "Hello, [screen name]" on the right-hand side of the page
- Click "Manage My Nonprofit"
- Click the "Donations" link on the top navigation bar
From there, you'll see the details about the donations and also be able to export the report in CSV file.
Note: Only the donation activities within the current year are shown by default. You can view additional donation history by changing the range in the dropdown menu above the report.